Are you ready to take the plunge and join one of the best youth organizations in Canada?
Remember, you must be:
- 12 years old or older, and no older than 18
- A legal resident of Canada
What You Need To Bring
- One piece of government-issued ID (SIN, BC ID, Passport, Birth Certificate);
- Your BC Care Card or equivalent medical insurance document; and
- A parent/guardian to sign off on your forms.
Where To Go
Come visit our office at the Colonel Sherman Armoury (5500 No. 4 Rd) in Richmond during one of our training nights.
We train on Thursdays, from 6:30 - 9:30, and you can complete your application at the office.
Building Access and Parking
Parking is available for free at the armoury.
Public parking is in unmarked spaces only.
The front door is access-controlled, but you can ring the doorbell located just above the keycode panel and one of our staff will greet you.